Battles of the Thirty Years War (1618-1648) Series was originally published by TCS Games as several Desktop Published games. In the LCD tradition, they are perfect for those wanting a game that is fast to learn and quick to play. These games will include all new graphics, corrected errata, and consolidated rules.
- The Battle of White Mountain (November 8 1620) was an early battle in the Thirty Years' War in which an army of 30,000 Bohemians and mercenaries were defeated by 27,000 men of the combined armies of Spain, the Holy Roman Empire, and the German Catholic League.
- The Battle of Fleurus (August 29, 1622) was fought between a Spanish army of 8,000 men, and the Protestant Powers of the Holy Roman Empire with an army of 14,000 men. The bloody struggle left the Protestants mangled and the Spanish masters of the field.
- The Battle of Lutter (27 August 1626) took place between nearly equal the forces (20,000 each) of the Lower Saxon Circle, combining mostly Protestant states, and led by its Circle Colonel Christian IV of Denmark, and the forces of the Catholic League. The battle resulted in a heavy defeat of Christian IV's troops by those of Emperor Ferdinand II, led by the Catholic League general Johan Tzerclaes, Count of Tilly.
This series is scheduled to continue with:
- Volume II - Hochst, Wimpfen, Wittstock
- Volume III - to be determined